Every member of the committee is a valued and active member working with one another to see that CAAP accomplishes its mission of empowering Community Action Agencies to solve community problems.
CAAP Conference Committee
The Community Action Association of Pennsylvania organizes an annual conference each year in Harrisburg, PA. The purpose of the conference is to educate and inspire Pennsylvania Community Action Agencies to better solve community level problems related to issues of poverty. The CAAP Conference Committee is responsible for creating a theme, designing a program centered around that theme, and executing the conference program.
- Nancy Boudreau, Berks Community Action Program
- Deborah Fontaine, Community Action Association of Pennsylvania
- Steven Martinez, Community Action Association of Pennsylvania
- Rosemary Procopio, Union-Snyder Community Action Agency
- Evelyn Rodriguez, PathStone Corporation
- Karen Shaw, Community Action Partnership for Somerset County
- Dawn White, Chester County Department of Community Development
- Danielle Wismer-Bowers, Community Action Partnership for Sumerset County (Committee Chair)